Simplicity Vacuum Cleaner Repair Services
Simplicity Vacuum Repair
Your Simplciity vacuum repair and warranty repair shop is Vacuums R Us & Sewing Too!
Broken belt? No power? Low Suction?
- Owned and run locally
- Turn around quickly (1-7 days’ average)
- Free tune ups on many machines purchased here
- Free loaners available
- Huge stock of parts for fast turn around!
Bring your vacuum cleaner today and get free advice. Simplicity vacuum cleaners are also sold here. There are long-lasting machines so are often worth repairing and maintaining. Simplicity has many models and series of vacuum cleaners. Bring the machine to us. We provide efficient and affordable tune ups, Service, and repairs.
Simplicity vacuums have metal parts in all the right locations. Many models also have filtration for HEPA media. That means you can even breathe a little more comfortable every time you vacuum with Simplicity. No matter what kind of house you have, it’s convenient for you. You will be able to make your home cleaner and comfortable with Simplicity vacuum cleaners.
$39.99 Vacuum Service Special
Choose a method to receive this coupon and more!
By clicking “Sign up” you agree to allow us to send this coupon via the email or phone number you provide followed by a maximum of three text messages/month and/or 15 emails/year with related coupons, offers, and sales. Unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP or clicking unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. We do not share our customer’s information with any other companies.
Common Simplicity Vacuum Repairs
- Is there a Low Suction on your Simplicity?
- Indicator bag test – If the bag is full, the bag should be replaced. Also check a should be done for the bag filter which is often located underneath the bag.
- Test the belt, the majority of vacuum systems are fitted with a flat rubber belt that cannot be correctly or forcibly extended or broken.
- Filter should be replaced every 12-24 months depending on use and model
- The brush roller on your simplicity doesn’t spin?
- Ensure that the belt is not stretched or check the belt reset if your model has this option.
- If it’s a flat belt, belts must be replaced every 4-8 months.
- Often the brush rollers are covered in hair, strands, and other fabrics if the belt has been stretched.
- Brush rollers and bearings must rotate freely.
FREE BELT INSTALLATION WHILE YOU WAIT!* MUST PURCHASE / SUPPLY BELT
FULL CLEANINGSERVICE RATES
The Vacuum Repair Store For Dyson
For every Dyson model, Dyson Vacuum Service. Is it blocking your vacuum? Is the suction low? Cutting the belt? We’ve solved it!!!
- Turn around quickly
- Experienced Engineers
- Parts from the factory OEM parts
- Guarantee up to 1 year on parts
- 90 day guarantee on labor
- We keep components in-stock
- Dyson belts and filters
The non-maintenance of HEPA filters and the premotor filter is a common repair we recommend our clients take care of. The premotor filter is washed and replaced every month.
Dyson claims that these filters last for life, but we also find that they are the source of many engine-overheating and obstructions related problems and that their vacuum cleaner is limited to small suction.
We repair all models of Simplicity vacuums
1. Simplicity Synchrony Deluxe S30D
Take on with this beautiful new Synchrony Deluxe, featuring the Air System patented and cleansing from the floor to the ceiling!
The Synchrony Deluxe combines excellent cleaning efficiency with reliability with the latest auto-sealing bag systems, with a lifetime strap, HEPA medium filtration, and a new automatic bag system.
2. Upright Cleaner Model S40 Simplicity Synergy
Besides super cleaning strength, the Air technology from Synergy means that you no longer sacrifice tapestry cleaning for onboard equipment. The clean air engine improves your tools, and the direct air engine cleans your carpet.
It’s both worlds’ finest. And do you think you hit 17 feet of cleaning? Thanks to deluxe onboard instruments and telescoping walls, you are not too high in the cobweb or low enough in the dust bunny to prevent waste. There is no space large enough, and a 40-foot cord is ready.
3. Simplicity Freedom Self-stick Vacuum cleaner
This vibrant and breezy vacuum is lightweight, simple to use and reliable at 9 pounds, and powerfully bundled. Independence cleans like no other lightweight vacuum from its Deluxe Contact grip to its rubber wheels.
This model includes a self-stick HEPAs media bag with an outer, sturdy backpack, a squeegee for cleaning the naked surface, a metal brush-roll, and a rubber bumper.
4. Deluxe Air Nozzle Wonder Power Team Vacuum Cleaner
Wonder has been designed in terms of ergonomics, so it is very flexible, compact, and lightweight. It’s very flexible. Wonder is hitting where you need to scrub, clear, and catch dust and dirt like a champ with a sealed HEPA media filtration, a self-stick HEPA media bag, and a 28-foot chain.
A chin with a telescopic wall, long pads, and instruments such as the deluxe staining bush with natural bristles are washing upstairs. Wonder also contains a Floor It bare floor microfiber to clean and polish bare floors at the same time, as well as a small hand remover product called Pet Hair Beware.
An adapter for a tool attaches to every standard vacuum tool, and a tool caddy holds the tools ready, and the adjustable suction control helps you turn down the power for easier cleaning. Before this vacuum, you will wonder what you ever did.
- DC14 All Floors
- Dyson Ball Allergy
- Dyson Ball Complete
- D-Ball Multi Floor
- D-Ball Total Clean
- Dyson Ball Animal
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean
- Dyson Cinetic Animal
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright
- Dyson Ball Animal 2
- Dyson DC07 Upright
- Dyson DC08
- Dyson DC14 All Floors
- Dyson DC14 Animal
- Dyson DC14 Complete
- Dyson DC14 Multi Floors
- Dyson DC14 Upright
- Dyson DC19 Allergy
- Dyson DC24
- Dyson DC28 Animal
- Dyson DC31 Vacuum
- Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum
- Dyson DC33 Upright
- Dyson DC34
- Dyson DC35
- Dyson DC39 Origin
- Dyson DC40 Animal
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Exclusive
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC40 Total Clean
- Dyson DC41 Animal Complete
- Dyson DC41 Animal
- Dyson DC41 Animal Total Clean
- Dyson DC41 Exclusive
- Dyson DC41 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC41
- Dyson DC44 Animal
- Dyson DC45
- Dyson DC56
- Dyson DC58
- Dyson DC59 Animal
- Dyson DC59 Motorhead
- Dyson DC61 Vacuum
- Dyson DC62
- Dyson DC65 Animal
- Dyson DC65
- Dyson DC66 Animal
- Dyson DC66
- Dyson DC74
- Dyson DC77 Animal
- Dyson DC77 Animal+Allergy
- Dyson DC77 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC77
- Dyson SV03 Origin US
- Dyson SV11 Animal Extra US Ir/SNk/Ir
- Dyson UP13 Allergy USA
- Dyson UP13 Ball Animal Upright
- Dyson UP13 Complete USA
- Dyson UP13 Multifloor+
- Dyson UP13
- Dyson UP14 Cinetic Big Ball
- Dyson UP14 Multifloor US
- Dyson UP14
- Dyson UP14 US
- Dyson UP16
- Dyson UP19 Multifloor 2
- Dyson V11 Animal
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive
- Dyson v6 Absolute
How can I figure out my Dyson’s model?
It will be located on the serial number tag, which you can findin one of these places …
- Machine back behind the hose suction.
- On the base of machines with wheels.
- On the machine body behind the dust canister.