Shark Vacuum Cleaner Repair Services
Shark Vacuum Repair Well, that gets complicated. Unfortunately, Shark refuses to sell parts to any service center. In fact, as a rule of thumb when Shark retires a model they stop making parts for it all together. Most models cycle out in a year or so.
Our experience shows that most Shark vacuums need some sort of repair within 1 to 3 years of use. We find their repair rate to be more in line with machines priced in the $50-$75 range. However, they certainly outperform machines in that low price range.
Shark’s business model is pretty clear. They sell a vacuum that has fair performance, breaks quickly, and is impossible to repair. Most of their customer base just buys another Shark and ends up trapped in the endless cycle of dropping $150-$200 every other year on a new vacuum cleaner.
- Managed and Ran locally
- Turn around quickly (1-7 days average)
- Free tune ups of machines bought from us
- Free lender vacuums on request
- In stock parts
We provide vacuum repair services. Most vacuum stores stop there and tell you to throw away your Shark and buy a different vacuum cleaner. We are a little different. We try our best to find aftermarket options for some of the most common failures on shark vacuums. Cracked hoses, broken belts and bad cords are all areas in which we can help. We are now able to get some aftermarket filters as well. It’s a constant battle, since Shark keeps coming out with new models with even more proprietary parts seemingly every month, but we will always try to help you out.
So in summary, bring your Shark in and let us take a crack at it. Every time we get a new model in, it is a step towards being able to repair these vacuums. Right now, we are happy to report a 70% success rate with Shark repairs. And don’t worry! If we can’t fix your machine, you don’t get charged a dime. After all, only doctors can charge you for bad news!
Shark vacuum repairs are performed by trained shark professionals who know how to fix the vacuum efficiently and cost-effectively; that’s our goal. Bring your Shark vacuum cleaner to us. We complete fast, successful repairs and guarantee success on the entire job. We are Colorado’s trusted repair shop!
Basic Shark Vacuum Cleaner Problems: (for the Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, Rocket or Rotator)
- The filter is obstructed by the fine dust and hair of pets.
- You might have a broken shark belt if the brush keeps spinning if the agitator doesn’t turn.
- Loud/grinding noise is caused by burnt brush roller.
- Filter hissing noise.
- Breaks / clip-on canister, canister assembly bin
- Shark gear belt broke on shark models like Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, or Rotator.
- Hose-suction works but not on the floor.
- Blocks on most Shark upright vacuums are due to animal fur.
- Motor overheating because of a block that disables the thermal sensor during use.
- The normally easy to push vacuum is difficult to drive (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, or Rotator models).
- Loud rolling noise due to obstructions in the brush roller (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, or Rotator).
- Vacuum stops on Shark Rocket stick models is often a clog in the head.
- Shark vacuum suction operates on accessories, not on the front or brushes roller assemblies can be a lower clog or torn hose.
VACUUM SERVICE RATES
LABOR RATE: $50 PER HOUR
(PARTS NOT INCLUDED)
(PARTS NOT INCLUDED)
(PARTS NOT INCLUDED)
The Vacuum Repair Store For Shark
For every Shark model, Shark Vacuum Service.
Shark vacuum tuning for any Shark model starting at $54. Is your vacuum obstructed? Is the suction have low? Cutting the belt?
- We fix it
- Parts are stocked when available
- Parts from the factory OEM and aftermarket
- Guarantee up to 1 year
- 90 day guarantee on labor
- We keep components in-stock
- Shark filters and hoses here
Please bring your vacuum here today and get a free consultation. We will give you an initial quote or diagnostic fee if your device requires service to start repairs. Ask the loaner if possible for a comparable vacuum.
Our serviced are the shark canister vacuum cleaners and all shark stick vacuums.
Our Suggested Shark Vacuum Repair Service
The non-maintenance of HEPA and premotor filters is a common repair, which we suggest all customers consider. The premotor filter should be washed and substituted every month.
Latest Shark Vacuum Models
Here you can find the types of Shark Vacuum Models we service. For further details and prices, you can visit our website.
- Shark Rocket Vacuum (HV301)
- Shark Rocket Vacuum (HV302)
- Shark APEX Duo Clean Lift-Away (AX951)
- Pro Ultra-Light Upright Shark Rocket Deluxe (HV321)
- Shark Rocket True-Pet Ultra-Light Upright (HV322)
- Shark ION-Flex Duo Clean and 2x Duo Clean Cordless Vacuums
- Shark Navigator Deluxe (NV42)
- Shark Navigator DLX Professional (NV70)
- Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean (HV380)
- SharkFLEX DuoClean Corded Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum (HV390 HV391 HV392)
- Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac (HV292)
- Rocket Ultralight Portable Upright Vacuum Cleaner w/ Car Detail Kit
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional (NV356E)
- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501)
Shark Rotator NV752
- Powered Lift-Away True-Pet Vacuum
Shark Navigator Lift-Away (NV352)
- Shark Rocket with Duo-Clean (HV381)
Shark NV803 DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum
- Shark Rotator NV751 Powered Lift-Away Deluxe Vacuum
- Shark S3601D Professional Steam Pocket Mop
Shark Cordless Pet Perfect Hand Vac (SV75Z)
- Shark Pet Perfect II Hand Vac – SV780 Model
- Shark Rotator Freestyle Pro (SV1112)
- 10 Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper (V2930)
- Shark 13″ Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Sweeper (V2950)
- Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner – ZZ550 Model
What is shark vacuum’s newest model?
The lightweight upright vacuum of the next generation Shark Navigator includes the self-cleaning Zero M brush for the continuous removal of the fur. With its lightweight nature and Lift-Away technology, stairs, furniture, and other above-floor areas are simple to clean.