Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Repair Services
We offer Dyson Vacuum Repair service in- and out-of-warranty and free repair estimates on Dyson vacuums. Following the completion of the assessment, the Dyson Service technician will review all available service options, replacements, and improvements with you.
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business
- Local Colorado company
- Average turn around within 7 days.
- Free tune ups for most machines bought from us.
- Free loaner vacuums available with many vacuum services
- In-stock parts and components.
- Factory authorized Dyson service
We are providing vacuum repair services. Repair of Dyson vacuum is carried out with the use of OEM original components and done in house by professional vacuum repair technicians.
We hope to easily and economically fix your vacuum. Taking your Dyson vacuum cleaner to us for repairs ensures all the work is done perfectly. Most repairs can be done in a matter of days or a week unless we wait for parts.
$59.99 Vacuum Service Special
Choose a method to receive this coupon and more!
By clicking “Sign up” you agree to allow us to send this coupon via the email or phone number you provide followed by a maximum of three text messages/month and/or 15 emails/year with related coupons, offers, and sales. Unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP or clicking unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. We do not share our customer’s information with any other companies.
Take your machine in today and get a free repair estimate. We provide you with an on the spot quote on cost of repair if your machine needs service before we start the repairs. Ask for a loaner vacuum if needed.
Dyson upright vacuum models are serviced, including the entire range of vacuum cleaners, multi-floor, and Dyson vacuums animals. Vacuum cleaners equipped with Dyson canisters and all Dyson stick vacuum cleaners.
FREE BELT INSTALLATION WHILE YOU WAIT!* MUST PURCHASE / SUPPLY BELT
FULL CLEANINGSERVICE RATES
Things that cause vacuum cleaners not to function properly
- Filter blocked by fine dust and hair of animals.
- You may need a Dyson Belt if the brush stops, the bearing melts, or the rolling agitator does not move,
- Ball models from Dyson switch off due to over heating.
- Suction works but not on the part of the floor cleaner
- Pet hair blockages are common (Dyson upright vacuums)
- Motor overheating due to a blockage that disables the machine during use
- Clutch noise in Dyson models due to brush roller obstructions
The Vacuum Repair Store For Dyson
For every Dyson model, Dyson Vacuum Service. Is it blocking your vacuum? Is the suction low? Cutting the belt? We’ve solved it!!!
- Turn around quickly
- Experienced Engineers
- Parts from the factory OEM parts
- Guarantee up to 1 year on parts
- 90 day guarantee on labor
- We keep components in-stock
- Dyson belts and filters
The non-maintenance of HEPA filters and the premotor filter is a common repair we recommend our clients take care of. The premotor filter is washed and replaced every month.
Dyson claims that these filters last for life, but we also find that they are the source of many engine-overheating and obstructions related problems and that their vacuum cleaner is limited to small suction.
- DC14 All Floors
- Dyson Ball Allergy
- Dyson Ball Complete
- D-Ball Multi Floor
- D-Ball Total Clean
- Dyson Ball Animal
- Dyson Ball Animal 2 Total Clean
- Dyson Cinetic Animal
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright
- Dyson Ball Animal 2
- Dyson DC07 Upright
- Dyson DC08
- Dyson DC14 All Floors
- Dyson DC14 Animal
- Dyson DC14 Complete
- Dyson DC14 Multi Floors
- Dyson DC14 Upright
- Dyson DC19 Allergy
- Dyson DC24
- Dyson DC28 Animal
- Dyson DC31 Vacuum
- Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Vacuum
- Dyson DC33 Upright
- Dyson DC34
- Dyson DC35
- Dyson DC39 Origin
- Dyson DC40 Animal
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor Exclusive
- Dyson DC40 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC40 Total Clean
- Dyson DC41 Animal Complete
- Dyson DC41 Animal
- Dyson DC41 Animal Total Clean
- Dyson DC41 Exclusive
- Dyson DC41 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC41
- Dyson DC44 Animal
- Dyson DC45
- Dyson DC56
- Dyson DC58
- Dyson DC59 Animal
- Dyson DC59 Motorhead
- Dyson DC61 Vacuum
- Dyson DC62
- Dyson DC65 Animal
- Dyson DC65
- Dyson DC66 Animal
- Dyson DC66
- Dyson DC74
- Dyson DC77 Animal
- Dyson DC77 Animal+Allergy
- Dyson DC77 Multi Floor
- Dyson DC77
- Dyson SV03 Origin US
- Dyson SV11 Animal Extra US Ir/SNk/Ir
- Dyson UP13 Allergy USA
- Dyson UP13 Ball Animal Upright
- Dyson UP13 Complete USA
- Dyson UP13 Multifloor+
- Dyson UP13
- Dyson UP14 Cinetic Big Ball
- Dyson UP14 Multifloor US
- Dyson UP14
- Dyson UP14 US
- Dyson UP16
- Dyson UP19 Multifloor 2
- Dyson V11 Animal
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive
- Dyson v6 Absolute
How can I figure out my Dyson’s model?
It will be located on the serial number tag, which you can findin one of these places …
- Machine back behind the hose suction.
- On the base of machines with wheels.
- On the machine body behind the dust canister.