Sewing class learn to sew essential tote bag previously recorded at boulder store
This is a previously recorded live streamed class.
See up coming classes here
A beginner’s tote bag with a cute and stylish look! Join us and make this functional and essential tote bag that is fully lined and complete with straps. This is a perfect class for beginners; we will cover seam allowances, piecing fabrics together properly, creating straps and so much more! Bring your own fabrics to personalize your own essential tote bag.
- Main Exterior – 17” x 12” (Qty- 2)
- Bottom Exterior – 17” x 8” (Qty- 2)
- Lining – 17” x 19” (Qty- 2)
- Straps – 4” x 30” (Qty- 2)
- Sewing Machine
- Standard Presser Foot for Sewing Machine
- Cotton Sewing Thread
- Matching Bobbin Thread
- Pins or Clips
- Fabric Marker
- Turning Tool (Optional)
- Loop Turner (Optional)