Janome’s Cover Pro 3000P is a high-quality cover stitch machine that is perfect for both professional sewers and hobbyists. One of the best features of the 3000P is the enhanced Tension Level Control (TLC). This feature allows you to fine-tune the thread tension, giving you added precision when sewing with fine knit or standard fabrics. As a result, you can achieve professional-looking results with any fabric. In addition, the 3000P comes with an automatic needle threader and a built-in rolled hemming feature. These two features make it easy to get started with the 3000P and achieve beautiful results. If you’re looking for a cover stitch machine that can handle any project, the Janome Cover Pro 3000P is the perfect choice.
Janome’s Cover Pro 3000P is a high-quality cover stitch machine that is perfect for a wide range of sewing projects. With its ball-bearing driven motor shafts, it provides smooth, consistent stitching with minimal vibration. Additionally, it features triple-needle and double-needle cover and chain stitches, as well as a free-arm configuration for those tight spots. Janome’s Cover Pro 3000P is a versatile and reliable machine that is perfect for both beginners and experienced sewers alike.
- The CoverPro® 3000P has an industry-first, built-in top cover hem guide for easy industrial-quality top cover stitches.
- The 3000P features an enhanced Tension Level Control (TLC) for precise thread tension adjustments on fine knit and standard fabrics.
- Janome’s ball-bearing driven motor shafts provide smooth, consistent stitching with no vibration.
- Other classic features include triple-needle and double-needle cover and chain stitches, and a free-arm configuration for those tight spots.
- The hassle-free built-in needle threader and 3 LED light locations help make sewing easy
Features and Accessories
Major features of the Janome CoverPro 3000 Professional Coverstitch Serger
- Built-in top cover stitch function
- 3 Bright LED lights – retractable and built-in
- Built-in needle threader
- Foot pressure adjustment dial with guide lines
- Integrated main shaft ball bearing
- Extra large bed space 4” x 5.5”
- Fine Mode switching mechanism
- Tension level control
- Free arm
- 1, 2, or 3 needle
- 2 or 3 needle top cover stitch
- 2 or 3 Needle cover stitch
- 1 Needle chain stitch
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Top Cover Stitch (double sided)
- Fine mode switching lever
- Built-in needle threader
- Ball bearing
- End of stitching: Thread Chain off for Top Cover Stitch
- Improved visibility
- Heavy duty professional design
- 5 Cones of thread included
- Accessory box with clear view foot, tension release clip and needle set