Select Fabric Prep is best used for prepping any material to stop raveling or puckering. This ultra-lightweight interfacing completely merges to the material without adding any excess mass to your project. The soft woven structure blends wonderfully with many high-end textiles and won’t transform its drape or hand.
Using Select Fabric Prep
Making use of the fusible layer (no pinning)
- Cut the Select Fabric Prep a minimum of one inch bigger than the fabric piece you will be using.
- Place the fusible side (harsh side) to the incorrect side of the fabric.
- Press utilizing a reduced temperature level and completely dry iron (silk setting, if possible, and no steam). Making use of a pressing cloth in between the iron and also the interfacing is highly recommended.
- Once cooled down, cut the excess Select Fabric Prep away and square the fabric if needed.
- It is recommended to begin with a reduced temperature level on your iron, gradually enhancing the temperature level till you accomplish an excellent bond. Test prior to starting your job!
- Throughout the fusing process, press and do not drag your iron side to side.
- An additional terrific usage for Select Fabric Prep is to cover scratchy stitches on the behind of needlework layouts or symbols. This is particularly great for infant garments, young people garments or golf t-shirts.
- Use to maintain unmanageable textile from raveling or shredding throughout the building of a job, needlework or sewing process. Select Fabric Prep is perfect for poor quality materials that unravel since it fuses to the material and makes it more durable and easier to work with.
- Washing Machine, Dryer and also Dry-Clean Friendly
Sizes Currently Available
30-1/2″ x 25 yards (76.2 centimeters x 22.86 m)
30-1/2″ x 3 yards (76.2 centimeters x 2.74 m)