One side of this one-of-a-kind webbing is fusible and the other is sticky, making your applique movable. Reposition applique items as required, fuse right into location and add an attractive stitch! Utilize the tape-size variation for patchwork, bindings or ornamental trims. The practical sheets available make intricate appliqué patterns a breeze!
Instructions for use of sheets on printers:
- ONLY to be utilized with an ink jet printer, do not use in a laser printer.
- Load sheets one by one. Filling several sheets might create the ink jet printer to jam as well as can harm the printer.
- Trace, draw or publish the applique design onto the safety paper sheet of Appli-Stick. (Remember to utilize the opposite side of the photo if there is a specified right/wrong or left/right side, such as with text.)
- Cut around the picture, leaving a minimum of 1/4 ˝ inch of the Appli-Stick outside the mapped lines.
- Fuse Appli-Stick to the incorrect side of the fabric, utilizing a medium/high temperature level on your iron (no heavy steam) and strong pressure. The fusible side of Appli-Stick is the soft/shiny side.
- Hold the iron in position for a minimum of 3 secondss, after that turn the item over and also press once again on the material side.
- After the item has fully cooled down, use your scissors to cut the appliqué exactly making use of the mapped out applique lines.
- Peel back the safety sheet to reveal the sticky surface area of the appliqué.
- Position the appliqué item on the base textile or garment -rearrange as needed!
- Once the wanted placements of all items remain in location, utilize your iron to press and establish the bond. Make use of a medium to high iron temperature level as well as hold the iron to the appliqué for a minimum of 3 seconds. Press on the appliqué side and also the textile side for optimum bonding.
- Finish by sewing around the appliqué with a satin stitch or your preferred attractive stitch.
- 20˝ x 25 yds
- 10˝ x 10 yds
- 1˝ x 10 yds
- ½˝ x 25 yds
- ¼˝ x 25 yds
- 8½˝ x 11˝ printable sheets – 25 pieces