Easier than using pins!
Specially developed for textiles, the Quilters Select Glue Stick is straight forward to utilize without the trouble of pin openings. The adhesive uses yellow and after that dries out clear, producing a short-lived bond while the textile continues to be flexible. The Select Glue Stick is a fast, practical means to safeguard materials in position throughout stitching, quilting or applique. Safe, non-acidic.
Directions for Use
- To use the glue stick, hold the grip and turn the glue barrel clockwise.
- Lightly smooth the glue stick onto the material edge and slide along length.
- Press down the top fabric to adhere the two pieces together.
- Always replace cap to avoid the glue stick drying out.
- Fabric Glue Stick Refills are available in packs of 4.