Our showrooms remain open under modified operating procedures while continuing curbside pickup options. Operating procedures are detailed below.
8-5-21 Update in accordance with Boulder county PHO 21-08
- Masks are required for all customers regardless of vaccination status
- All staff at all locations are fully vaccinated
- We have received a variance allowing for private group classes to take place without a mask requirement provided all attendees provide a CDC vaccination card. Please see individual class information for details.
5-25-21 Update in accordance with Jefferson county PHO 20-008
Vacuums R Us is defined as a critical business under Public Health Order 20-24*
- Masks are suggested but not required for vaccinated customers
- All staff at all locations are fully vaccinated and will happily wear a face mask at your request.
- Staff will wear gloves when diagnosing repairs and installing belts.
- In store sanitation has been increased with attention to high touch items in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- For our customers at high risk curb side pickup of products and pickup/drop off repairs remains available. Please call the phone number posted at the store entrance on arrival for service.
- Shipping in the state of Colorado remains free. Shipping to the rest of the US remains discounted.
* Public Health Order 20-24* section III C. 4 “Critical Retail“ – ”Establishments engaged in the retail sale of food and any other household consumer products (such as cleaning and personal care products)“ (emphasis ours) and section iii C 11 “Critical Services Necessary to Maintain the Safety, Sanitation and Critical Operations of Residences or Other Critical Businesses, Including” “General maintenance whether employed by the entity directly or a vendor” as relates to our commercial cleaning clientele. Read full text https://sjbpublichealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Public_Health_Order_20-20_3-25-20.pdf