On May 1st we will be reopening our showroom under modified operating procedures while continuing curbside pickup options. Operating procedures detailed below.
We are reactivating our popular complimentary loaner vacuum program as well as carpet cleaner / shampoo loaners. As always our loaner units are cleaned and sanitized prior to being released back to the loaner fleet.
5-1-20 Update in response to COVID-19 stay at home order changes.
Vacuums R Us is defined as a critical business under Public Health Order 20-24*
Based on evolving state and local government guidance related to the spread and containment of the virus we are modifying our operating procedures on May 1st to allow for limited customer presence in our retail showroom. We are closing our drive through service and will offer curb side pickup. Free shipping in the state of Colorado and discounted nationwide shipping will continue.
- Update 5-16-2020 We are returning to normal operating hours 9-7 M-f 9-5 Saturday. We are remaining closed Sundays until further notice. Any further changes will be reflected live on our website as well our phone message.
- Our showroom is reopening on May 1st. We are limiting customers to 5 at a time in store. We request that customers maintain 6’ distance from staff and other customers at all times.
- In accordance with Colorado PHO 20-26 staff have been provided and will always wear protective masks. Staff will wear gloves when diagnosing repairs and installing belts.
- In store sanitation has been increased with attention to high touch items in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Curb side pickup of products and pickup/drop off repairs is available. Please call 303-455-3096 on arrival for service.
- Shipping in the state of Colorado remains free. Shipping to the rest of the US remains discounted.
- Based on evolving information regarding surface contamination of COVID repairs are isolated for two days prior to work or diagnostic being performed to prevent potential spread of the virus.
- We will recommence free on the spot belt installation and free visual repair diagnostics.
- We are not able to turn on “bagless” vacuums prior to a two-day isolation period. “Bagless” vacuums create an aerosol of germs and pollutants when turned on due to their lower filtration capabilities. On the spot free visual inspection and repair estimates for “bagless” machines will recommence. However, extensive diagnostic will require the machine be checked in for a two-day isolation period.
- We are not able to do status checks on repairs. In compliance with the governor’s request we have cut staffing as much as possible. Additionally, many parts are back ordered. Status checks take time away from other critical operations in store and frankly the answer is “I don’t know”. We will notify customers the moment their repairs are ready.
- Our courtesy loaner vacuum and shampooer rentals remain suspended.
* Public Health Order 20-24* section III C. 4 “Critical Retail“ – ”Establishments engaged in the retail sale of food and any other household consumer products (such as cleaning and personal care products)“ (emphasis ours) and section iii C 11 “Critical Services Necessary to Maintain the Safety, Sanitation and Critical Operations of Residences or Other Critical Businesses, Including” “General maintenance whether employed by the entity directly or a vendor” as relates to our commercial cleaning clientele. Read full text https://sjbpublichealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Public_Health_Order_20-20_3-25-20.pdf