Bissell Vacuum Cleaner Repair Services
We can Repair your Bissell Vacuum Cleaner! Tune ups belt changes filters and unclogs we do it all! We are an authorized Bissell service center doing in and out of warranty repair. All repair estimates are free.
We are the vacuum repair service center. You came to the right spot! We are well known as a Bissell
vacuum service center
- Certified Woman Owned Small Business
- Local Colorado company
- Average turn around within 7 days.
- Free tune ups for most machines bought from us.
- Free loaner vacuums available with many vacuum services
- In-stock parts and components.
- Factory authorized Bissell service
Bissell is one of the world’s most successful vacuum brands, thanks to
over 100 years of hard work, production, and creativity. Bissell remains a family owned company to this day!
Did you know Mrs. Bissell was the first woman CEO in America?
$59.99 Vacuum Service Special
Choose a method to receive this coupon and more!
By clicking “Sign up” you agree to allow us to send this coupon via the email or phone number you provide followed by a maximum of three text messages/month and/or 15 emails/year with related coupons, offers, and sales. Unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP or clicking unsubscribe. Message and data rates may apply. We do not share our customer’s information with any other companies.
Why doesn’t my Bissell Vacuum work?
Verify that the vacuum suction button switches to “Floor Suction.” or the brush roll rotation could be blocked by large debris. Check for cracks or holes that can cause suction loss in the bottom tube. The bottom tube is also a common place that you can have a clog.
FREE BELT INSTALLATION WHILE YOU WAIT!* MUST PURCHASE / SUPPLY BELT
FULL CLEANINGSERVICE RATES
If your Bissell vacuum cleaner is not picking up or does not have suction.
There are the best solutions for why your vacuum has no pickup and no suction.
1. Filter for Air
When the air flows into the vacuum cleaner, the air filter traps particulates. When the filter is blocked, there is no suction in the vacuum cleaner. Refer to your owners manual for cleaning instructions if your vacuum filter has been blocked.
2. Filter for exhaust
If the air moves into the vacuum cleaner, the exhaust filter traps particles. When the filter is blocked, there is no suction in the vacuum cleaner. Refer to your owners manual for cleaning instructions if your vacuum filter has been blocked.
3. Vacuum Hose
Take the hose off of the vacuum cleaner, stretch the hose straight and shine a light-stick in one end of the hose and look at the other end of the hose. If the flashlight beam is not coming out from the other end of the vacuum tube, the vacuum tube is obstructed or obscured.
4. Bagged vacuum
The vacuum bag may be full. As recommended by Bissell replace the bag.
We recommend that you clean, high-performance vacuum filters once a month and occasionally repalce them every 1-4 months. We suggest you begin using a HEPA vacuum. HEPA stands (Particulate Air High Efficiency) and is significant because it improves air quality and lowers allergy symptoms.
Some Bissell models we repair
Here you will find many Bissell models we repair and service.
- Cleaner Machine Bissell Big Green
- Clean Vacuum Cleaner BISSELL
- BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Swivel Rewind Pet Upright
- BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro Hard Floors & Area Rugs Vacuum Cleaner
- LithiumIon Cordless Hand Vacuum BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser
- Max Wet-Dry Vacuum Cleaner & Cutting Mop BISSELL CrossWave
- Green Bagless Vacuum Bissell Zing Canister
- Floor and carpet cleaner BISSELL CrossWave
- BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser – Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner plus Turbo
- Bissell Bagless Vacuum CleanView
- Pet Full Size Upright Carpet Cleaner BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution
- Bissell Symphony Pet Steam mop and steam vacuum cleaner for Hardwood
- Max Clean Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1987 BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution
- Essential Cleaner and Shampoo Carpet Proheat, 1887
- The compact corded carpet cleaner Bissell SpotClean Specialist
- Pet Full Size Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer BISSELL ProHeat 2X
- Stain Carpet Cleaner and BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Compact Spring