INCLUDES VACUUMS R US
RED CARPET SERVICE!
FREEBIENNIAL COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES DURING WARRANTY PERIOD
FREE CLOG REMOVAL DURING WARRANTY PERIOD
FREE COMMERCIAL GRADE SHAMPOOER RENTAL DURINGLIFETIMEOF THE VACUUM
EXCLUSIVE PRINT & EMAIL DISCOUNTS!
The R25 Pet provides a top of the line cleaning experience on everything from bare floors to plush carpets and even above the floor cleaning. Using Clean Air technology, the R25P is designed to provide powerful suction even when using the on board tools. The R25P features include:
- Dirt sensor shows when you are picking up particles and when you are clear to move to a different location.
- Lifetime belt protection automatically stops the brushroll from turning when a jam is detected, saving you from unexpected – and preventable – belt changes.
- Full bag indicator shows when it’s time to change the bag, eliminating the guesswork.
- 360 turning ability allows ultimate maneuverability through your home, turning on a dime.
- HEPA filters prevent any particles from escaping, while granulated charcoal prevents odors from pet hair or dander.
- Top-loading HEPA media bag captures more dust and self seals to trap particles where they belong, in the bag.
- Included Fur-Get It tool tackles pet hair easily, while self cleaning to prevent any jams.
Easy to use? Absolutely. The R25 was engineered from the wheels to the handle to be easy to use. With switches directly at your fingertips, caster wheels for outstanding pivoting, and thoughtfully designed tool configuration, Riccar covered all the bases. Plus it includes bright LED lights, a super low profile nozzle and lays flat for cleaning under beds and furniture.
Durable? You got it. The R25 has a long lasting metal brushroll, metal wand and rubber wheels, all while a 5 year warranty has your back.
Effective? Riccar doesn’t bother creating a vacuum that only cleans the surface of carpets. The R25 line of machines aggressively pull dirt from deep down in the carpet to extend its life, while still remaining gentle on hard floors. An array of tools are at your disposal to clean upholstery, stairs and crevices, or wherever pet hair lands.