Included with this machine:
|Free one-on-one owners lesson!|
– Stitch Applications (57): A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Basically, Stitch Applications are all the different things you can actually DO with your machine!
– Built-In Stitches (6): Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
– Four-Step Buttonhole (+): Buttonholes are sewn in four easy steps, clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
– Front Loading Bobbin (+)
– Darning Plate (+): Place the darning plate into position over the machine’s feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
– Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+): Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
– Reverse (Lever): Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
– Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+): The machine’s interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
– LED Lighting (+): Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
– Free Arm (+): Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
– Snap-On Presser Feet (+): Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
– Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+): Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.
– Bobbin Class (15 Transparent): SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
– Machine Size (13 x 7 x 11.5)
– Machine Weight (10)
– Box Size (16.5 x 9 x 13.5)
– Amps (0.6)
– Watts (72)
– Volts (110)
– Warranty (90 day/2 yr/25 yr)