Included with this machine:
|One free one-on-one owners lesson!|
– Stitch Applications (154): A Stitch Application simply means a specific sewing technique that you can do with a selected stitch. Basically, Stitch Applications are all the different things you can actually DO with your machine!
– Online Owner’s Class (+): Learn your machine’s basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever your are!
– Built-In Stitches (60): Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
– One-Step Buttonhole (4): Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
– Built-In Needle Threader (+): Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle – eliminates eye strain and saves you time
– Front Loading Bobbin (+)
– Darning Plate (+): Place the darning plate into position over the machine’s feed teeth, which prevents the feed teeth from coming in contact with the fabric. Use this for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, monograms and even for sewing on buttons.
– Touch Button Stitch Selection (+): Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button – the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
– Adjustable Stitch Length (+): Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
– Adjustable Stitch Width (6.5mm): The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
– Reverse (Touch Button): Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
– Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+): The machine’s interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
– LED Lighting (+): Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
– LCD Screen (+): LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
– Free Arm (+): Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
– Machine Cover (Soft Cover): A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
– Snap-On Presser Feet (+): Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
– Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+): Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics.
– Variable Needle Positions (13): Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
– Bobbin Class (15 Metal): SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
– Machine Size (16.5 x 7.8 x 13)
– Machine Weight (13.8)
– Box Size (18 x 10 x 15)
– Amps (0.62)
– Watts (74)
– Volts (120)
– Hz (60)
– Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)